22 February 2018 - A New Dawn

I don't want to say much, as I am still working on my medical history that I want to share, but my 2nd opinion on Tuesday went... well!

I really feel like there is a plan in place now, with real deadlines, when we'll know what the next (hopefully final) step is. For now, just a brief overview in the form of my top 5 favourite things about the visit.

1. She could tell how frustrated I am.
2. She confirmed my diagnosis of accessory navicular bones.
3. She (and this is a big one) had read my file prior to my appointment and knew who I was.
4. She is approaching this holistically. We talked about everything.
5. She doesn't beat around the bush.

She and I had a real, honest conversation about what I want, what I need, and where I am. I am excited to see what happens next.

---
Current stats:

* yesterday's water intake: 36 ounces
* current goal: 140 ounces

* pain level: 2-3

* current mood: hungry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17 May 2018 - New Summer, new adventures

9 May 2018 - Small Thoughts I have

13 March 2018 - Oh crap... where's the wagon?